|Prayer Breakfast Held each Tuesday at 8:00 AM for the purpose of praying for the needs of the community.
- We faithfully support general church missions through payment of apportionments – our fair share of the general ministries of the United Methodist Church.
Latimer is a regular supporter of the following local missions by our prayers our presence our gifts and our service:
- January: Planning Meeting; Support BIMA yard & bake sale; Patrick B. Harris clothing, magazines, Bibles support; Chili Cookoff to raise money for Cancer
- February: Community Service with other Belton Churches
- March: Fifth Sunday Food Drive for BIMA; Women in the Pulpit; Cookies, bibles, prayers for Kairos Prison Ministries
- April: Patrick Harris Psychiatric Hospital – donate a case of Bibles and magazines: Italian Dinner fundraiser for Cancer
- May: Saturday Bible School
- June: Fifth Sunday Food Bank offering for BIMA; Salkehatchie (Lunch for participants)
- July: Life Line Health Screening space provided; paper products, toys, personal items, etc. for Hospice House
- August: Special drive for BIMA focusing on food and school items for children; Fifth Sunday Food Drive for BIMA
- September: Kairos Prison Ministries support
- October: Food offering for Belton Interfaith Ministry (BIMA)
- November: Community Thanksgiving Lunch (17 Churches of Belton provide and deliver lunches to 450 community residents that express a need)
- December: Angel Tree presents for needy children!